Record Asset Inventory: create asset inventory records in the asset management system
The eQuip! asset inventory management software has the following features to record asset inventory:
- Import asset inventory records from excel sheets or csv files
- Set up Parts Master and record new asset inventory items using Parts Master
- Connect with procurement systems to pull in asset inventory records from purchase orders
- Connect with IT Auto Discovery tools, SCCM and LANDSWEEPER, to add assets
- Organize asset inventory by purchase order, funding type, by sites, by location
- Link assets to people
The eQuip! asset inventory management system has out of box integration with ERP systems, including Costpoint, Oracle, Microsoft NAV. The software has an API that can be connected with other ERP systems easily.
Benefits of connecting with procurement systems with asset inventory management system:
- Reduce time and errors in recording asset inventory
- Ensure complete and relevant information available in the asset inventory management system
Users that integrate procurement systems with the eQuip! asset inventory management system include:
- Businesses buy large amount of assets on a regular basis – recording these assets separately in the asset management system is a big waste of time
- Nonprofit organizations want to split the funding of equipment into different sources
The eQuip! asset inventory management system has out of box integration with IT auto discovery tools, like SCCM and LANSWEEPER. The software has an API that can be connected with other systems easily.
Benefits of connecting IT auto discovery tools with the asset inventory management system:
- Automatic audit of connected IT hardware
- Automatic audit of software assets
- Continuous update of IT asset inventory records
Users that connects IT auto discovery tools with the eQuip! life cycle asset management system:
- IT departments that use auto discovery tools
“The Batch Data Import and Export processes work better than any other system I have used, and any fields that are added or modified are actually added or change in the database. They are also added to the Import/Export templates which is being exceptional. The level of customization that is available right out of the box far surpasses our expectations, and allows us to meet all of our organizational requirements.” – Mark Brown, Property Management Specialist, NCI Information Systems, Inc.