Institute Automated Asset Tracking Solution in Commercial Enterprises to Improve Efficiency, Reduce Loss, Protect Intellectual Property, and Meet Regulatory Requirements
Problems in Asset Tracking and Asset Management for Commercial Enterprises
- Loss of equipment due to lack of asset audit trail
- Loss of sensitive product samples due to lack of controlled transfer of custody
- Overpayment on property taxes due to lack of timely update on asset disposition
- Lack of a single software platform to organize the information about “Where”, “What”, and “Who” of physical assets
How to solve the problems with the eQuip! asset management and asset tracking solution
- Maintain asset audit trail
- Institute approval process for transfer of sensitive items
- Implement asset disposition processes and requirements
- Connect with other systems to create one single platform for asset inventory information
Why Choose the eQuip! for enterprise asset management and asset tracking solution
- One integrated web based solution, including mobile apps on purpose built barcode scanners, smartphones and tablet devices.
- Flexible architecture to allow for quick changes in asset fields, workflow actions, reports
- Guided customer on boarding process to configure the system to support unique business processes.
- Flexible tools for system administrators uses to update workflow actions, add approval steps and email notifications.
- Flexible software deployment models including Software as a Service, and Managed Hosting with clustered servers in different continents to ensure performance and scalability.
- Built in support for asset tracking technologies like RFID and Bluetooth tags
Use cases for the eQuip! enterprise asset management and asset tracking solution
- Track the chain of custody of product samples in the global supply chain to protect intellectual property
- Track the movement of certain materials in the manufacturing process to meet regulatory requirements, such as Anexo 24 for IMMEX companies
- Install RFID readers and tags to automate the tracking of sensitive items in the field
- Track the movement of physical assets across different states to provide accurate information for property taxes
Transform the Processes to Protect Product Samples Embedded with Intellectual Property: