Careers In Solving Challenges in Enterprise Asset Management by working with the eQuip! Software Solution
Our business is growing and we are always looking for talented people to join our team. We are looking for people who are interested in enterprise software sales, technical support, and project management. To be successful working with us, you need to have the following attributes:
- Be passionate about your work
- Be driven to grow professionally
- Think critically
- Collaborate effectively
- Communicate clearly
E-ISG Asset Intelligence provides Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Enterprise Asset Management software products and services to mid to large businesses to help them manage assets, improve operations and reduce regulatory risks. With our innovative product, we are a leading provider of asset management solutions to Government Contractors, IT departments in mid to large sized companies, non-profit organizations, school systems, and state and local emergency management agencies.
Currently, we have these positions open in our office in Baltimore, MD. If you are interested, please send email to email@example.com
1. Chief Technology Officer
We are looking for an aspiring technogy leader to join our growing business. Job Responsibilities:
- Execute the company’s technology strategy, ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, securely and align with our business goals.
- Evaluate and implement new systems and infrastructure that yield competitive advantages.
- Provide Software Development Process direction to a distributed development team, including Q/A and data protection processes.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technology performance.
- Provide technical architectural direction for our EAM Product.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Proven experience in a similar role in a software company.
- Knowledge of technological trends.
- Understanding Continuous Delivery and Agile Development Methods.
- Understanding of Software Architectures for Azure and AWS Cloud services.
- Understanding of Software Engineering Design and Documentation methods.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Strategic thinking.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science Software Engineering, Graduate education in Software Engineering preferred. MSDN Certification and Large Scale Project Architecture experience
2. Enterprise software sales associate
Amazing opportunity to join Enterprise Software Sales team and earn six figure income with residual commissions! Inside sales position with no requirement for travel. The inside sales associate will focus on qualifying inbound demo requests and other inquiries, manage discovery calls to document needs, conduct software demonstrations virtually, and complete final evaluation tasks to win business. Complete training program is structured to improve consultative sales skills, industry knowledge, and asset management software understanding. Dedicated support from Sales leadership to ensure selling success.
This is a great growth opportunity for a sales professional who wants to join a growing company to realize higher income potential and gain experience closing both government and private sector organizations.
College education or comparable experiences. 2-5 years of experience in software sales or business-to-business sales.
Demonstrated desire to work as a highly competitive sales professional, with a passion for learning technologies. The person is self-motivated, and willing to learn and improve in a collaborative team environment.
Excellent communication skills and basic business acumen in organizational structure are mandatory. Applicants with deep understanding of decision making process for mid to large companies have an advantage.
3. Software system implementation specialist
This person is going to provide implementation support to customers to deploy our Commercial Off the Shelf asset management software eQuip! The person needs to learn and become proficient with how the software is installed, provisioned, the key functions of the software, the standard workflows and reports in the software. The person needs to learn the basic business processes in the life cycle management of assets so they can work with customers to improve the process with our software solution eQuip!. The person also needs to learn to the fundamentals of project management including developing tasks and milestones, identifying issues and bringing resources to address issues.
College education or comparable experiences. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in software development, system implementation, system integration. Demonstrated ability to continuously learn about new software tools and technologies. The person needs to be self-motivated to succeed as an individual while comfortable collaborating with team members to solve hard problems for customers.
Excellent communication skills. Basic business acumen in organizational structure and decision making in mid to large companies in order to effectively implement a software solution.
4. Software Support Specialist
- Perform installations and upgrades for browser-based web application and integrations.
- Respond to technical support and training inquiries by email and phone; apply fixes or escalate requests to Tier II with detailed troubleshooting notes as needed.
- Analyze and differentiate between software issues, training issues, or computer and networking issues to appropriately route support requests.
- Create and maintain internal and customer-facing knowledge base articles and guides.
- Use Microsoft SQL queries to diagnose and repair database issues and create custom reports.
- Perform testing in the software UI; submit detailed bug reports and change requests to development.
- Other internal and customer-facing tasks as necessary.
This position requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years work history with the following:
- Installing, upgrading and troubleshooting browser-based IIS web applications on Windows networks and standalone environments.
- Applying Windows operating system and networking concepts in a software support context, including active directory user permissions, Windows tasks.
- Troubleshooting to differentiate between operating system, browser, network, and software issues.
- Using Microsoft SQL to diagnose and repair database issues and write custom reports.
- Ability to follow instructions carefully but also to think critically and make sound decisions in unexpected situations that may fall outside of the instruction provided.
- Professional demeanor, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to independently search knowledge bases, product documentation and online resources, as well as taking the initiative to experiment in sandbox software to build and maintain expert product knowledge.
- Excellent time-management skills in a fast-paced environment that requires rapid triage of internal and customer requests.
- Supporting business-to-business software solutions while projecting a professional image at all times to users at all levels in the customer organization.
- Advanced customer service skills, including active listening, upholding company policies and scope of support, and managing customer expectations.
- College degree required.
- Please be prepared to provide three professional references.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.