eQuip! for Government Property Management Automatically Generates a DD1149 Form for You
According to DCMA, DD1149 reporting is estimated to average 1 hour per response.
This includes time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed, and completing and reviewing the collection of information.
Here is what one government property administrator shared about his experience:
“I’ve worked in Property Management for 35 years and during that time I have prepared more DD1149 Forms than I care to admit.”
Wouldn’t it be great if all those forms took less time?
Watch the video below to see how eQuip! for Government Property Management has reduced the time required to generate a DD1149 form from 1 hour to 5 minutes:
DD1149 forms are commonly used in the following situations:
- The return of government furnished property
- The shipment of government furnished property
- The internal transfer of government property between contracts
- The shipment of government property to other contractors
- The shipment of government property to secondary locations of the prime contractor
Despite how often DD1149 forms are used, they seem to never get easier.That’s why we created eQuip! for government property management.
Government property management is often full of tedious and inefficient processes (such as DD1149 form creation). With eQuip! your organization can streamline these processes and improve efficiency.
The eQuip! for Government Property Management solution is an all-inclusive service to provide Software as a Service (SaaS), efficient customer on boarding, and dedicated customer support. All with a fixed annual subscription cost.
Key Features in eQuip! for government property management:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) option provides eQuip! value at a lower cost
- Easily receive Government Furnished Property (GFP) with spreadsheet upload
- Record Contractor Acquired Property (CAP) by importing information from purchasing systems
- Quickly import asset information from the IUID registry
- Update IUID registry with automatically compatible files
- Track equipment, materials and supplies by Contract, by Task Order, or by Project
- Track assemblies and kits
- Use standard or custom reports
- Generate DD1149 forms automatically