eQuip! Enterprise Asset Management SaaS (Software as a Service)– Easy to Deploy and Highly Scalable Solution
What Is Unique About Enterprise Asset Management SaaS solution eQuip!?
- Enterprise Asset Management SaaS model extends the architecture design of the web based Enterprise Asset Management software to the Cloud based deployment model.
- Take advantage of Cloud based deployment options to provide a low cost, pay-as-you-go solution to manage physical assets from anywhere.
- Highly scalable: the application can support all sizes of organizations, from a small office tracking less than a hundred items to an entire enterprise with multiple divisions and offices.
- Highly secure and reliable with high performance standards.
Key Benefits from Deploying eQuip! Enterprise Asset Management SaaS in Your Organization
- A robust platform for managing the fiscal and physical visibility to your assets, so you can make better decisions to improve business operations.
- Very easy to use.
- Low front end investment and less risk.
- Savings on IT resources.
- Deploy the application on all kinds of devices, including smartphones and tablet computers.
- Always have the latest version of the eQuip! Enterprise Asset Management Software (SaaS).
- Start with low tier subscriptions and upgrade later.
- Predictable operational costs.
eQuip! Enterprise Asset Management SaaS Provides Out-of-Box Solutions for Different Asset Management Needs
- eQuip! for IT Asset Management — check out the All Inclusive IT Asset Management Solutions to support different asset tiers.
- eQuip! for Government Property Management — check out the All Inclusive Government Property Management Solutions to support different asset tiers.
- eQuip! for Facilities Management
- eQuip! for NonProfit
- eQuip! for Emergency Equipment Management
The SaaS delivery model means a low-front end investment and enables users to choose from subscription tiers based on the number of users, and they can scale as their organizations grow. In addition, cloud-deployment means users always have the latest version of eQuip! without having to perform upgrades in house or to purchase a new version — ISV Spotlight, BlueStar Inc.