Enterprise Asset Management Software Support — Customer On Boarding and Ongoing Support
Customer On Boarding
- Data preparation (identifying asset data from purchase orders, excel sheets, ERP systems, and other systems)
- Work with the customer to import and calibrate data from other systems, paper records and excel sheets
- Import data into eQuip!
- Configure asset fields, workflows, and set up customized reports
- Training all users
- Set up different users and their access rights
- Connect with other systems, such as ERP, IT Discovery
- Assist the customer to install and configure eQuip! On Premise in their environment
Post Implementation Routine Enterprise Asset Management Software Support
- Product updates
- Routine technical support
- Expanded technical support
Product updates: enhanced features and functionality, user interface enhancement, and performance enhancement. We provide 3-4 major new product releases in a calendar year, with periodic small updates in between.
Routine technical support: bug fixes, user support, access to E-ISG knowledge base and group training.
Expanded technical support: additional configuration, customized reports, customized training, system integration. Customers can purchase expanded technical support packages in a couple of different ways:
- Upgraded levels of Maintenance and Support service
- Pre-paid incidence support plans
At E-ISG Asset Intelligence, we focus on providing the most efficient customer support. Our customers have access to our customer support portal 24/7, which has updated information about latest product releases, user knowledge depository, and user support ticket information.
You can email to Support@e-isg.com or call 1-866-845-2416, ext. #1 during regular business hours (from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. eastern, Monday to Friday excluding major holidays).
Frequently Asked Questions