Customer On Boarding Process for the eQuip! Enterprise Asset Management Software
It is a structured and staged process for the enterprise asset management software implementation. During the software implementation process, E-ISG will work with new customers to set up the “Where, What, Who” structure for their asset data, import legacy data from spreadsheets or other systems. Because eQuip! is an Out of Box system, the software implementation process can be fast. After importing the legacy asset data, customers can immediately start using the standard workflows and tools built in the eQuip! software to manage physical and IT assets. However, most customers also would like to configure the system to meet their unique business needs. The system implementation team at E-ISG will assist customers during the Customer On Boarding process.
What is unique about the eQuip! Customer On Boarding process?
- We charge customers based on a fixed scope with a fixed cost. E-ISG holds itself accountable for delivering the implementation within scope and on time.
- It is a structured process, guided by the customer implementation team, with active participation and support from the Customer team.
- It is a quick process, with most implementations completed within 4-6 weeks.
What are the key components in the eQuip! Customer On Boarding process?
- Pre Kick Off Preparation – Customer prepares for the Customer On Boarding process by reading the required materials, aligning the resources, and identifying any risks.
- Kick Off Meeting — Customer and the Customer On Boarding team develop a project plan with deliverables and timelines.
- Get Familiar with the eQuip! software – work with sandbox with sample customer data and attend group training sessions.
- Update Customer internal documentation on asset management processes to integrate eQuip! in the process.
- Finalize configuration to meet unique customer requirements, including asset fields, workflows, and reports.
- Connect eQuip! with other systems (for example, ERP systems, IT asset discovery tools) to streamline data sharing.
- Go Live planning and execution.
- Post implementation check-ins.
Click here to view an illustration of the process: