eQuip! for Government Property Management Automatically Generates DD1149 Form
How eQuip! for Government Property Management has reduced the time for generating a DD1149 form from 1 hour to 5 minutes
Use of DD1149 form can be found in the following situations:
- The return of government furnished property
- The shipment of government furnished property
- The internal transfer of government property between contracts
- The shipment of government property to other contractors
- The shipment of government property to secondary locations of the prime contractor. This would include the prime contractor’s vendors
According to DCMA, The public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 1 hour per response, including the time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed, and completing and reviewing the collection of information.
Here is what one government property administrator shared about his experience:
“I’ve worked in Property Management for 35 years and during that time I have prepared more DD1149 Forms than I care to admit.”
If you would like to inquire more about eQuip! for Government Property Management, you can call us at 1-866-845-2416, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The eQuip! for Government Property Management solution is an all-inclusive service to provide Software as a Service (SaaS), efficient customer on boarding, and dedicated customer support. All with a fixed annual subscription cost.
Key Features in eQuip! for Government Property Management Solution:
- Software as a Service, supporting different asset tiers: 1500, 5000, 7500, and higher
- Receive GFE with excel sheet upload
- Record CAP by importing information from purchasing systems
- Import asset information from the IUID registry
- Update IUID registry with updated life cycle information
- Track equipment, materials and supplies by Contract, by Task Order, by Project
- Track assemblies and kits
- Support standard reports
- Generate DD1149 automatically