Asset Management for Department of Defense
The Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) initiative brings more scrutiny then ever before to Department of Defense asset and inventory managers.
But limitations with the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), Global Combat Support System (GCSS) and others lead DoD logistics personnel to manage their property on spreadsheets and other basic tools.
At a time when accountability is more important than ever, DoD logistics personnel need a modern system to close the gap. Whether you operate at a supply depot or down range, eQuip will help you meet your goals.
How eQuip helps the DoD
- Import and upload data with GCSS-Army, DPAS, FED LOG and other DoD systems
- Track hand receipt and sub-hand receipt activity
- Create and issue SKO’s
- Auto-complete common government property forms, such as DA 2062, DA 2407, DA 2765, DA 3161, and more
- Perform fast inventory audits with barcode and RFID scanning
- Access a standard library of equipment and supply reports
A Supply Solution for You
The eQuip Team has the experience and resources to deliver a turnkey solution.
- Several branches and agencies in the US Army, Air Force, and Navy use eQuip
- eQuip Team has subject matter experts with Secret clearance
- Products available on GSA contract
- eQuip can be sourced through 8(a) small business
eQuip partners are 8(a) Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, HUBZone Certified, and Woman Owned Small Business.