EMS Inventory Software for Emergency Management Agencies
eQuip! software is an easy-to-use solution for emergency management agencies. eQuip! allows your team to worry less about tracking equipment and spend more time saving lives.
With eQuip! for emergency management, you can:
- Share resources across various locations and organizations
- Support community-based emergency preparedness
- Efficiently deploy equipment and resources during disaster recovery
- Reduce data entry time by 80%
Key challenges for emergency management agencies
- Keeping an accurate and up to date database of equipment that can be deployed during emergency operations
- Sharing up to date equipment inventory among neighboring justifications and volunteering organizations
- Tracking equipment purchased with FEMA grant and reporting them as required by grant audits
How eQuip! helps emergency managers:
eQuip! is custom-built to meet your organization’s needs. Here are just some of the possible features and capabilities:
FEMA Authorized Equipment Pre-Installed
eQuip! comes with out-of-the-box FEMA Authorized Equipment List categories of equipment, FEMA reimbursement forms, and grant reporting templates. This cuts down on data entry and makes it even easier to manage your equipment.
Our emergency management customers favor eQuip! for its ease and cost-efficiency. Software as a Service (SaaS) hosting offers a flexible, cost-effective solution for first responders.
All eQuip! customers can enjoy expert support from the eQuip! team. Our team has in-depth experience in deploying equipment management solutions. They will work with you to set up and maintain the solution your team needs.