Preparing You for Asset Management System Implementation
eQuip! Customer On-Boarding Process
eQuip! customer on-boarding is a structured and staged process for implementing your asset management software solution.
During the software implementation process, our team will work with you to set up the “Who, What, & Where” structure for your asset data and import legacy data from spreadsheets or other systems.
Because eQuip! is a Commercial Off-The-Shelf system, the software implementation process can be fast. After importing the legacy asset data, customers can immediately start using the standard workflows and tools built in the eQuip! software to manage physical and IT assets.
However, most customers also would like to configure the system to meet their unique business needs. The system implementation team will assist you with this during the customer on-boarding process.
What is unique about the eQuip! Customer On-Boarding process?
- We charge customers based on a fixed scope with a fixed cost. Our team holds itself accountable for delivering the implementation within scope and on time.
- It is a structured process, guided by the customer implementation team, with active participation and support from the Customer team.
- It is a quick process, with most implementations completed within 4-6 weeks.
A great feature of eQuip! is during the onboarding process you can utilize the program without any fear of permanently damaging your data.
What are the key components in the eQuip! Customer On-Boarding process?
- Pre-Kick Off Preparation – Customer prepares for the Customer On Boarding process by reading the required materials, aligning the resources, and identifying any risks.
- Kick Off Meeting — Customer and the Customer On Boarding team develop a project plan with deliverables and timelines.
- Get Familiar with the eQuip! software – work with sandbox with sample customer data and attend group training sessions.
- Update Customer internal documentation on asset management processes to integrate eQuip! in the process.
- Finalize configuration to meet unique customer requirements, including asset fields, workflows, and reports.
- Connect eQuip! with other systems (for example, ERP systems, IT asset discovery tools) to streamline data sharing.
- Go Live planning and execution.
- Post implementation check-ins.
eQuip! Asset Management system implementation
Still have questions?
Learn more about eQuip! and have your questions answered on our FAQ page.
If you can’t find what you need, feel free to fill out the contact form to the right and our specialists will tell you anything you need to know.