White Paper: Why the development in RFID technology has made asset management more urgent
There are recent key developments in RFID technology. Because of this, using RFID tags to track and manage assets is significantly cheaper, easier to implement, and more efficient:
- RFID tags: more variations with different performance and price levels.
- RFID readers, data communication and analytics.
If you are interested in evaluating the use of RFID tags to help you more efficiently manage your enterprise assets, you should consider a few critical factors.
Here is the list we would recommend:
- Assess the operating environment your assets are located.
- Be holistic when you think about managing assets.
- Think about “managing your assets”, instead of “tracking the assets”.
We have compiled research on these recent developments in RFID technology, as well as considerations for its adoption.