5 Signs for Ghosts in the Fixed Asset Machine — It’s Time to Examine the Root Causes:
- Half of the assets in the excel sheets can’t be found
- 25% of the assets in the fixed asset ledger are no longer in service, but you just don’t know how they were disposed
- The laptops you placed in service in 2011 were donated to a local school 2 years ago — but you are still paying personal property taxes on them
- The truck that hasn’t run in years… but you don’t know where it is parked
- You haven’t conducted an inventory audit in 10 years
It’s time to examine the root causes for the ghosts in fixed assets.
Fill the form on the right and request the white paper “Gaps in Fixed Asset Management Processes”.