In your free demo, we’ll show you how eQuip! helps you:
- Reduce Costs by showing what assets you have, where they are, who has them, and in what condition
- Reduce manual labor hours spent on reconciling records, preparing for financial audits, or tracking down assets
- Reduce financial risks by meeting internal and external audit requirements
Here’s what some of our happy customers have to say…
I like how I can export data from eQuip! and import data into eQuip! using excel sheets so easily. It makes our inventory audit much easier. We print our items (select based on statistical sampling to be audited, and hand it to the field team for auditing. When they are done, we uploaded it back to eQuip!. This has allowed us to keep a paper trail of the audit activities, as required.
Logistics Support Manager, DynCorp
The Batch Data Import and Export processes work better than any other system I have used, and any fields that are added or modified are actually added or change in the database…The level of customization that is available right out of the box far surpasses our expectations, and allows us to meet all of our organizational requirements.
Property Management Specialist, NCI Information Systems, Inc.
What you can expect:
Soon after you request a demo, a member of our team will reach out to you through either phone or email.
They’ll confirm your interest in a demo, and will also ask a few questions about your interest in eQuip! This will help ensure you see the most relevant features during the demo.
During the demo, you’ll talk one-on-one with an eQuip! asset management expert.
Your demo will likely take about 45 minutes to an hour, although we’re certainly okay with talking longer if you have questions.
In the demo, our asset management expert can show you:
- How eQuip! integrates with your financial systems to pull in data from purchase orders and serialize individual assets.
- How eQuip! can set up reports easily to support requirements from funding agencies and insurance providers.
- The eQuip! Mobile app on iOS, Android, and Win Mobile
- The out-of-box frameworks for the eQuip! software which best supports your asset management needs:
- Managing IT assets in businesses and government agencies
- Managing Government Furnished Equipment and Contractor Acquired Property for government
- Managing all enterprise assets in different facilities
- Managing Emergency Equipment