eQuip! for Transit Asset Management System: Track, Monitor, Maintain Transit Assets
It tracks all transit asset inventory, monitor asset conditions, perform preventive maintenance, record maintenance and repair work, in order for transit agencies to analyze the performance of these assets to optimize budget planning.
Specifically, the eQuip! Transit Asset Management System has the features and functionalities to meet the requirements in transit asset management. It manages and tracks:
- Asset Inventory — What, Where, Who (i.e. Custody), Warranty, Contract, etc.
- Asset Usage and Condition Status
- Asset Maintenance History and Costs
- Work Order Management — projects, costs, parts, labor
- Reports to Monitor Asset Condition
- Reports for Decision Suport Analytics
Download our latest white paper here: How to Meet the Requirements from 49 CFR Parts 625 and 630– Transit Asset Management Plan