Recording Asset Inventory — Asset Life Cycle Management
eQuip! asset management software has the following features to help you record assets:
“The Batch Data Import and Export processes work better than any other system I have used, and any fields that are added or modified are actually added or change in the database. They are also added to the Import/Export templates which is being exceptional. The level of customization that is available right out of the box far surpasses our expectations, and allows us to meet all of our organizational requirements.” – Mark Brown, Property Management Specialist, NCI Information Systems, Inc.
Integrate asset records with your ERP system
We have extensive experience creating integrations for eQuip! with ERP systems and other systems vital to your organization.
Some integrations we have developed:
- Deltek Costpoint
- Active Directory
We develop an integration with third party systems alongside your eQuip! instance, so you can be sure everything works well together.
We’ve found that integrations make it easier for organizations to integrate using eQuip! with their every-day processes. Depending on the integration, it can also greatly speed up processes that used to be difficult and slow.
Benefits of integration:
- Reduce time and errors in recording asset inventory
- Ensure complete and relevant information available in the asset inventory management system
You may find this integration particularly useful if you’re:
- A business that buys large amounts of assets on a regular basis – recording these assets separately in the asset management system is a big waste of time
- A Nonprofit organization that wants to split the funding of equipment into different sources
Integrate asset records with IT Auto-Discovery tools
We can create an integration of your eQuip! system with IT auto discovery tools such as SCCM and LANSWEEPER. The eQuip! software has an API that can be connected with other systems based on your unique needs.
Benefits of connecting IT auto discovery tools with the asset inventory management system:
- Automatic audit of connected IT hardware
- Automatic audit of software assets
- Continuous update of IT asset inventory records
eQuip! asset batch import
Watch this short video to learn how eQuip! can record assets quickly using batch import: