Find out how easy it is to migrate to an automated asset management solution!
Managing your enterprise assets is about achieving physical and fiscal visibility to your assets:
- Physical visibility: what assets you have, where they are, in what condition, who has them, how they have been used
- Financial visibility: costs of acquisition, cost of equipment maintenance, depreciation, residual value, replacement value, disposal costs and resell value
How do we help you managing your enterprise assets?
- Keep all the physical and financial information of your enterprise assets in one centralized asset database. You will know where your assets are, who has custody of them, what are the maintenance condition, what are their total costs, what are their residual value, how they have been disposed, and more
- Support your business processes of managing assets. You can use our solutions to receive assets when they arrive in your warehouse, assign assets, facilitate move requests, schedule common resources, schedule maintenance on your equipment, decide on how to dispose assets, provide operational reports to the management for decision making, and more
What are the key features of our software solutions?
How are we different from other providers of enterprise asset management solutions?
We have been in the asset management business since 2003. We have been helping companies to establish asset management programs, improve their business processes, implement asset management software solutions, and integrate them with their ERP and other software solutions. We understand that the key pain points in implementing an asset management software solution are the accuracy and completeness of data in the asset registry and the easy of producing relevant reports. That’s why we have made our software solutions easy to import data, easy to integrate with other systems, and easy to customize reports.
- Easy to import data: Our software is compatible with excel sheets. To start using our software, you can use pre-designed excel templates to import the existing asset information, or you can use your own excel template to import data and customize the fields for the asset database. Moreover, you can import new excel sheets anytime after you start using our software, so you can add assets, add or update fields
- Easy to integrate with your ERP or other software systems: Integrating the asset management solution with your ERP and other systems, for example, procurement software, depreciation software and RFID tag readers, will keep the asset data updated real time and will make the life of property manager much easier. We use Web APIs and plug-ins to connect with other systems’ data, which makes the integration fast, easy, and low cost
- Easy to customize reports: You can design your customized reports in excel templates, import the templates, and have our software populate the updated data for the reports. Some of our customers are required to fill certain reports in certain formats (not excel), our customer support can work with you to automate that process. Again, it should be very easy
What are the benefits from our Enterprise Asset Management Solutions?
Enterprise Asset Management Solutions help businesses and government agencies to manage their business operations more efficiently and achieve better financial results