eQuip! Government Property Management Software Automates the Process for Updating IUID Registry
Thank you for downloading the white paper “Individual Unique Identification (IUID) Functionality in eQuip! Government Property Management software”
Click the link below to download the white paperGet the White Paper on IUID Functionality in eQuip! Software
What steps are involved in Managing Government Property, including Government Furnished Property and Contractor Acquired Property?
- Periodic inventories (perform, report & disclose)
- All Government Furnished Property (GFP) requires UID compliance
- Serially managed property – subject to UID Reporting under the DFARS 252.211.7007 clause
- Relief vs Reimbursement
- Loss reports
- Prime versus subcontractor role
- Excess Property
- Property records must be maintained for four years following the contract closeout date
- Internal Self-Assessments
- Subcontractor audits
Check out more white papers by visiting our White Paper page on the website, or select the white paper on the right.