Protect Intellectual Property (IP) with Better Asset Tracking
Download eBook Now
Intellectual Property (IP) theft is a rampant, multi-industry issue that doesn’t show any signs of slowing down. But Manufacturers can protect IP and reduce loss with better asset tracking.
A surprisingly large amount of Intellectual Property loss originates from internal leaks. These generally occur during a vulnerable part of an asset’s development life cycle. That’s why tracking the “Where”, “What’, and “Who” of the product samples is so important. Tracking these aspects throughout the life cycle can prevent loss and significantly reduce loss of revenue from IP leaks.
These are 5 ways asset tracking software can Protect IP:
- Easily Transfer or Issue Property to a Custodian
- Automatically Record the Transaction History Transaction of an Asset
- Know Where Your Assets Are Physical Located at All Times
- Easily Photograph and Record Asset Images
- Manage the Complete Asset Lifecycle with Web and Mobile Application
To read more about how asset tracking software eQuip! can help protect IP in embedded product samples, read the eBook below.
To download it for later, click here.