Thank you for requesting the Snapshot services for your PC and mobile devices
When we talked to IT managers, we asked about what scared them the most. They said it’s the things that they don’t know.
- They don’t know whether the asset data in their asset management system is up to date, and reconciled. Most likely it’s not. As a matter of fact, “100% of IT and Finance organizations are currently working with inaccurate data.” This is what our partners at the American Appraisal Associates shared with us from their experiences providing inventory audit services to IT departments.
- They don’t know all the devices that are accessing their network. Some of these devices are BYODs, some of these devices are bought by individual departments who haven’t registered the new purchases with the asset database.
- They don’t know how many devices are turned off. These devices are no longer accessing the network but still contain company data. Not knowing know what they are or where they are make it impossible to manage the risk.
The one time, free of charge Snapshot services will help you establish the baseline of your mobile devices and PCs. If you decide to subscribe to their annual monitoring services, and use eQuip! to manage your IT assets, then you will be able to:
- Have the up to date, and complete list of mobile devices and PCs in the organization, what they are, where they are, and who have them
- Identify any new devices that access your network and reconcile with the IT asset database
- Find those “Zombie devices”, reclaim them, reuse them, and recycle them
eQuip! for IT asset management manages the financial, contractual, and physical information of IT assets throughout the life cycle:
- One centralized asset database
- Visually organize assets by site, zone, buildings, and floors and import customers’ physical layout schema
- Categorize assets based on customer specific asset database hierarchy
- Store contracts and other documents
- Integrate with Procurement and Accounting systems, and track costs from acquisition to retirement
- Allow searching and sorting by key words, fields and more
- Track chain of custody for physical assets
- Support required approval and authentication for asset transfer events
- Store standard reporting templates and customize reporting templates
- Easy import and export with Excel and CSV files
- Remote data collection from mobile scanners (Window OS), PDAs, Tablets and mobile devices operating on Android and iOS
- Track assets and vehicles with RFID tags and GPS devices
- Inventory management
If you would like to discuss your needs for managing IT assets, please call us at 1-866-845-2416